Från Zickermans värld

lördag, februari 09, 2008

Egil and the Giraffe


Egil and the Giraffe
Originally uploaded by Wynja

Today we had the great pleasure to meet Egil. He was born on Helloween and since I haven't been well this past months we haven't met until now. He seemed to enjoy his new giraffe aswell! Found the giraffe some time beföre christmas. He has a quite suck-able snout.

Afterwards I went to Katarina to celebrate her birthday. Valentine moved to her place today! He is among friends! Roslagsmuseet has to wait...

I knitted up my second skein of Nature Wool in my Hourglass Sweater. I must say I really enjoy using the Addi lace needles.

Katarina showed me a book by Benjamin Lacombe, and I have to say I am really, really impressed! I hope to find a print or something of his work. Kind of Burton-esque - and that is a good thing.

Just have a look at this!

Tomorrow I will spend some time knitting with Heléne and some painting birds with Valdar. Totaly inspired by the Creative Mom Podcast - Thank you Amy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar